Maple Bear is a reference in bilingual education and synonymous with excellence, we are proud of that.
We value learning, participation in innovative projects, we like to overcome challenges and experience an inspiring culture.
If you believe in the purpose of making a difference in the education of thousands of children and young people around the world and understand the importance of building a strong brand, access the link, apply and join the Maple Bear team.
Responsibilities and powers of the LATAM Academic Coordinator
The post holder is responsible for assessing the appropriateness of materials for teaching Spanish and different subjects in Spanish in a project-based approach. The ideal candidate will manage various projects to guarantee the curricular alignment of our proposal with the national contents, following an inquiry-based approach.
· Review and assess appropriateness of bilingual resources, teaching practices and school curriculum
· Provide pedagogical support and solutions to Maple Bear schools in Latin America, based on identified needs
· Train school leaders on the latest educational trends, school-based programmes and local and Canadian curriculum.
· Observe classes, provide empathetic and constructive feedback, give support to teachers and school leaders to elaborate action plans according to the school needs and their communities.
· Work collaboratively with members of other teams (Implementation, Operations and Academic, mainly)
· Willingness to join a multi-cultural and fast-paced team
· Passionate about high quality education and digital learning
· Empathetic team-player
We offer a list of benefits including:
Work in a Great Place to Work© ;
Culture of feedback and development, with monitoring of its leadership;
Work and exchange daily knowledge;
Participate in this incredible team, with a strong culture, which enjoys celebrating results, special dates;
Working in a company that values teamwork, diversity and believes that difference is one of the biggest ferments for our growth;
Learn and grow on the journey, always having fun.
A Maple Bear é uma das maiores redes de Educação Bilíngue do mundo. Com sede na cidade de Vancouver, no Canadá, está presente no Brasil há 13 anos, e hoje é parte do Grupo SEB, uma das mais sólidas e respeitadas instituições educacionais da América Latina.
Com mais de 140 Escolas em operação, em todas as regiões do país, oferece Ensino Infantil, Fundamental e Médio de alta qualidade a mais de 25 mil alunos. Utilizando a Metodologia Canadense, reconhecida entre as melhores do mundo, que privilegia a experimentação, a descoberta e o compartilhamento de informações.
Na Maple Bear o aluno é o protagonista do seu próprio aprendizado e o professor atua como facilitador, um agente de transformação na jornada pelo conhecimento.